Took a little break. Le meaujeau was on vacation. Really I was just stuck. I looked at a code that was the first in a “learn to code” book and made it mine. In doing so, I made it more complicated. I’m okay with that. I didn’t want to play with prompt and alert. I just wanted an idea.
The original project—the one in the book—is to make a simple Battleship game of just one row of seven possible positions. I’m not into Battleship. I’ve no desire to kill all of those people. Instead, I made a pet snake (Waylon) that ate my pet rat (Willie). I also limited the number of cuts and gave the snake more sections to cut.
It’s not done, so there’s no link. I’m almost done. I’m mostly done, which is far better from being mostly dead. Tomorrow will be my last day to work on it. If there are bugs or ways to fool the app, then I’ll deal with that after I’ve done 100.
Here’s what it looks like so far. You can see uncut, cut, and rat furr. You can also see why I am not in art school: