He does a little Stevie Wonder imitation at the end.
Whoa. Forgot about the Pet Blogger Hop. Egads. My mind is in a bucket.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button on the right hand side of this site and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow. ♥
10 thoughts on “Valhalla: Viking heaven and kitteh hell.”
hhahahah he did a pretty good job of getting all the icecream out!!
Oh, I feel guilty about it, but I am laughing like a loon!
ha ha ha – oh, Katy, I needed that laugh after my busy week. What a cat. In other news, Ava learned the heartbreaking news that her nose isn’t long enough to reach the bottom of the yogurt container. Sabrina’s nose was actually even longer than Apollo’s; he now gets all the yogurt at the very bottom.
Sure, the ice cream container was fine when there was stuff left in it, but now that it’s empty, kitteh thinks it’s evil! Too funny!
So funny! I love animals and I do agree in preserving them for I treasure them a lot. Animals have feelings too so let us treat them properly with care.
Looks like a kitty impression of the Black Knight from Monty Python’s Holy Grail.
There’s something a bit spooky about a cat with a yoghurt tub stuck on it’s head!
By accident I’ve landed here. OMG Pepsi Cola is looking gorgeous , albeit, with old man grey. You are such a wonderful crittermom. Fatty bomba is a lucky lad. Cheers from CatSu
jxztCd airjnqji aezaowmi iqlykupy
That’s so funny. Animals are also humans they have feelings too. We must treat them as a family. And take them a good care.