Checking in at the New Orleans airport. We’ve done NOLA as much as you can do it when you’re with a minor. No complaints here. It was an triperteaser.
Unfortunately, we saw the Utah Jazz get pummelled by the New Orleans Hornets. No one shot well. At least Gordon Hayward got a three pointer plus some. His free throws were also smooooth. We’d have loved to see him win, but we saw him play well. That’s important. It was the UN on the court. Utah had a Ukrainian, Russian, and Turk. The Hornets had an Italian, a Congolese, and an Aussie from Frankston, Victoria, in Aussiemastralia.
The critter sitters have emailed photos and notes. I don’t feel missed much:
Do you know what day it is? I do! I’m just one time zone away. I feel so up with peeps. It’s time to play Saturday Pet Blogger Hop, thanks to Life with Dogs, Confessions of the Plume, and Two Little Cavaliers.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop.
Les peepes qui playent: